Monday, March 26, 2007

Week 3 - Day 1 "Kelly"

I was not a very good girl this weekend. I pretty much went back to my old bad habits. Friday was OK...I went skiing with Kate in the morning and had a good lunch (turkey on a tortilla). Took Maddie to Tanner's for a little while. I made chicken curry with apples for dinner and had a few cocktails.

But, Saturday. Josh went to the BD swap while I took Jen and Sean to the airport. I joined him later with Maddie and Tonka. I ate a donut, two mini donuts, and sat on my butt. We drove out to Sandy and took the dogs over to the gully. Got home, made a sandwich, and rested my back. We made the AWESOME baked beans and headed up to PC. Jamie made his ribs-on-crack and Kate BBQ'd a salmon. I ate a lot and drank a lot. 2-3 vodka tonics and 2-3 beers.

Sunday. Went skiing at Deer Valley with Josh and Rachel. I was really good until lunch. A bowl of turkey chili and three big beers (eek). We got home and had another beer, and took the dogs to Liberty Park. Another beer later and we were making dinner. Left-over ribs and beans, with BBQ chicken breast and canned peas. Dear Lord.

I couldn't get out of bed early this morning, but I definitely need to get back on the wagon today. We have tickets to the Jazz game tonight, and I have the feeling we won't be staying very long. Boring. But the tickets are good and I may still want to go check it out.

Breakfast: 1 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch, 1 cup soy milk
Snack: yoplait, 1/2 cup CC
Lunch: salad greens with 1/2 can tuna and 2 tbsp Cheese Fantastico
Snack: Zone bar
Dinner: gardenburger on a tortilla with BBQ sauce, green beans
Snack: 1 cup soy milk and a fudgesicle

Lunch workout:
"Kelly"
5x:
400m run
30 box jumps (6 lifters on the step)
30 thrusters (10# DBs)
KILLED my previous time of 35:34 (11/16). Today I clocked in at 30:40! Whoo hoo!

After work: Josh and I high-tailed it up to the Shoreline and hammered out Dry Creek to Bobsled in about an hour. First time I've cleaned Dry Creek without stopping this year (except the rocky section). Also cleaned the middle hill and even the last grinder out of Bobsled. VERY happy with my fitness right now! I have a feeling it's gonna be a strong mountain biking year.

No comments: