Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Week 2 - Day 2

That massage last night kicked my ass! My shoulders and neck are so sore. I can't wait to go back next week. :)

The transition to the early morning wake-up call seems to have mellowed out a little bit. I haven't been nearly so tired this week in the afternoons. If I can stick to this for a few more weeks, it will become effortless. The diet's been really easy this time around. I guess it helps to have the experience. My diet tracking program shows me averaging about 1600 cals a day (including the weekend), so I'm on track. Oh, the link to the tracker is www.fitday.com.

Morning workout:
25 minutes spinning workout (speed intervals, jumps)

Breakfast: EAS shake
Snack: 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup CC
Lunch: 1/2 can tuna w/ mustard and 1 tbsp miracle whip, orange pepper, tomato on pita
Snack: remaining tuna mixture on greens
When I got home: 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 cup CC, 1 tbsp soy nuts, 2 handfuls peanuts
Dinner: 5 large pieces of California roll from Costco (~350 cals), 1.5 cup steamed broccoli and carrots

No comments: