Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Week 5 -Day 3 - Front squats, OH lunges

Yes, it's time to get tested again. I have a feeling that I've dropped slighty. Definitely not a full percentage or anything, but just a little. I'll report back around 4:00.

Breakfast: Kashi, soy milk, eggs
Snack: Yoplait, CC
Lunch: mixed greens with bean sprouts, snap peas, peanuts, cilantro, green onions, oriental dressing and a chicken breast; black bean and corn salad
Snack: Zone Bar
Dinner: 1/2 Boboli pizza (italian sausage, turkey pepperoni, cheese, mushrooms, green pepper)

Lunch workout:
Front squats 5x5:
45-65-75-75-80 (back felt good!)
OH lunges:
2 sets of 9 reps, 10lb DBs (shoulder felt shaky)
Lots of ball work, core strength stuff

After work:
Shoreline ride with Josh. Felt a little slow, but it was cold and my legs were worked from lunch. Otherwise, my shoulder felt great (although I CAN'T be falling for the next few months!)

No comments: