Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Week 4 - Day 3

Last night was really fun. My legs were brutalized from the burpee workout, but I still felt pretty good on the Shoreline. I think if I would have been timing it, that was my fastest time of the season so far. Boys are so fast! Someday I'm going to be able to keep up with those maniacs.
Breakfast: Kashi, soy milk, egg beaters
Snack: yoplait, 1/2 cup CC
Lunch: black bean and chicken burrito
Snack: Zone bar
Dinner: Teriyaki Stir fry with ~3/4 cup white rice
Other "snacks": handful of cashews, 5-6 tortilla chips and salsa

Calories felt a little high today - I went to bed full, which I really don't like. My appetite has been increasing since I've started ramping the bike rides. It feels good to be riding again!

Lunch workout:
"JT"
21-15-9
HSPU
Dips
Pushups
10:40

A good minute slower than the last time I did it, but that was almost 8 months ago. I need to start hitting the upper body harder to get back to where I was.

No comments: