Friday, January 19, 2007

Ready for the weekend


Another Friday, another slow day at work...

At least I have the dogs to entertain me. A few months ago I set up a webcam to watch our dear little Maddie while we were at work. It's pretty entertaining, although I did have to watch her rip apart my brand new copy of Eragon without being able to do a damn thing about it. Today should be fun because this is the first time we've had Maddie and Haley together at the house all day with the webcam in place. The picture is a live feed, so enjoy.


On another note, I did get to indulge in my favorite guilty pleasure last night...The O.C. It's gotten so retardedly cheesy that I can't look away. They've pulled some doozy storylines out this season - male prostitutes, the "bad girl" falling for the "band geek", Taylor and Ryan (huh?), Summer becoming a hippie? What?? Only 5 episodes left and I don't know how to feel. Sad? Glad to take reclaim my hour a week back? Not sure. I guess I'll need to find another crappy show to piss off Josh.

No comments: